Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Mito Stuff: And Therein Lies a Tail

There is lots more to Mito than gardens and black swans. While my friends were snapping artsy nature pictures with their 50-pound, professional calibre cameras, I pointed the remnants of my little pocket Nikon at little vignettes I found amusing. I am easily amused.

Rabble Rouser pitches in at a mochi booth

And we thought Mel was spoiled . . .

The Three Stooges: Fearless, Weather, and Rabble Rouser

I can personally vouch for the plum flavor (pink)

The Plum Blossom Princesses

Where do you suppose she found that tail?  I know a few young ladies who could use one.

I would really like to show you what my pocket Nikon looks like these days but I can't take a picture of it with my newer and fancier little Nikon because the shutter refuses to open. Apparently I dribbled plum-flavored ice cream on it . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails