Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tsukiji Fish Market with the Ancient Mariner

Rise and shine! It's 6:00 am and you promised to take me to the Tsukiji fish market this morning.

Look both ways and hold my hand when you cross the street. Those men zipping around in the fish carts are not expecting pedestrians.


Good Lord! This building must be a half mile long and a half mile wide. The Japanese sure do eat a lot of fish.

If you're thinking of getting me something for Mother's Day, rubber boots would be a good idea.


Mmmmm. Eel.

We should have invested our retirement savings in styrofoam and ice-making machines.

Who do you suppose buys these fish heads?

Fish broth companies.

These are the reddest fish I've ever seen.

Don't get too close or they might snap off one of your fingers!


I'm waiting for you to tell me to clam up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails