Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Girls' Day: A Day Late and a Computer Short

Yesterday was Hina Matsuri, the day Japan celebrates girls and the day I intended to share highlights from last Friday's JAW Hina Matsuri party.

But all the pictures of the koto trio and my Japanese friends' doll collections are on my desktop computer which stopped speaking to the internet two days ago so all I have to share is a picture of my latest Fujiya find, a box of Peko-chan sweets wrapped in a Hina Matsuri scarf.

And yes, Ancient Mariner, I have unplugged that cord and counted to ten.  Slowly.  Twice.

2 comments:

  1. You also should reboot your computer whenever you recycle the router. Or perhaps a cat has unplugged the ethernet cable that runs from your computer to the router. They might be tempted to do that if you spend more time blogging than reading to the precious felines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I figured out the reboot procedure before your advice reached me. But thanks for the reminder and stay tuned for JAW pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails