Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ramen Cuisine: An Exegesis

A picture? A thousand words? A picture? A thousand words?

I'm going with the picture(s).

If you want to know what I mean by "ramen cuisine", click on the title of today's post. That should take you to the Ramen Museum website. Assuming I set this up correctly, you will be viewing a page in English. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see pictures of nine different varieties of ramen.

The instant noodle was invented in 1958. Or did I tell you that already?

6 comments:

  1. At least I am younger than an instant noodle!

    Jimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't aware you spelled Jimmie with an ie at the end. All these years(44)I thought it was with a y!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His oldest sister spells it with a y to reflect his recent maturity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe they have a whole museum devoted to ramen noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I can't believe nobody bothered to pat me on the back for figuring out how to link you to the ramen museum website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much....pat, pat !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails